Friday, January 18, 2013

Sahabat.

Assalamualaikum..

Guys, what is the meaning of friendship to you guys?

Well for me? I don't really get it. Hmm. Okay. Please read more okay? :)

okay, this is the opinion.

Kawan? Bagi aku sesiapa pun boleh jadi kawan kita. yes, sesiapa pun. Heee. Classmate kita, roommate kita. Kawan bukannya seseorang yang kena atau harus rapat dengan kita. Tapi kawan yang boleh bantu kita, maybe kita boleh tanya dia about study, about everything. I mean about random things la kan? Not private things. Sebab kawan bukan boleh percaya sangat :)  Well this is just my opinion. Read further please.

Sahabat? Seseorang atau lebih daripada seorang yang boleh kita kongsi masalah. I think so la. Seseorang yang boleh berada dengan kita setiap masa. Bila kita perlukan dia, dia ada untuk kita. No matter how time was it. lets say, I call you in 3 a.m because I need someone to talk so badly. Let say, I was crying. Nangis yang teramat, nangis seterukteruknya. Then when you call your friend dengan niat nak menceritakan dengan niat dia angkat and comfort you. Because in your head, you rasa dia sahabat you. Dah kawan sangat lama. tapi she doesn't pick your phone call. At first you maybe thought dia dah tidur. it was okay. But you was still crying because of you upset of something and you really need someone to talk. Then she texted you 'Did you call this phone?' And then you rasa sangat happy sebab dapat text dia. And then you tried to call her again. And still no one answer. And again, a text from her delivered to you 'Sorry, I was on the phone with my boyfriend and I was about to sleep. If anything just text me' Babe, you said you are bout to sleep then you ask me to text you? Gosh, disebabkan saya anggap awak sahabat saya sangat terasa dengan perkataan yang awak text saya. I know, you are posting something on your blog about me. Yes, I as offended. BIG TIME!

You are giving me sympathize? i'm telling you what. I don't need it! Pity you babe. Have you forget? You told me you will be there for me. Do you know why i'm calling you? Sebab aku anggap kau kawan. Macammacam kau kata kat aku. Well, it is good aku takcerita apaapa dekat kau haritu. Know why? Because kalau hariniaku cerita the next day you won't be there for me kan? Babee, I thought I was your friend. Susah senang samasama. Or memang silap aku anggap kau macamtu?

Kalau dulu kau sahabat, sekarang kau kawan aku. I'll never forget all those memorable things. Thank you for all those time that you were there.

P/s : Kalau tak ikhlas berkawan, takpayh suruh aku text lain kali. Kalau tak ikhlas berkawan takpayah dengar cerita aku. Put yourself in my shoes you will know exactly how it felt. Okay? Dan kalau ikhlas berkawan no need to post something like that I guess. Actually, kau takkan cakap macamtu pun kalau kau rasa kau betul. Kau takkan post macamtu kalau kau salah. You don't know anything what exactly happen that night dear friend. Not even a thing. So please, Think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.