Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013

Assalamualaikum. Heyy guys. Terlalu lama sangat dah Bella tak update blog. Hmm. It just a lot of things happen and I am too busy. Hihi. But now? I'm back. InsyaAllah i'll keep updating! Btw, selamat tahun baru guys :) Did you guys have set up your goals for this year?

Hmm. For me? I started my 2013 year with a not good mood. A bitch name A keep interrupt my relationship with my boyfriend! Ergh, how I hate that!  Hmmmm. I love Fadzil very deeply act but this kind of stuff keep bothering. I know Fadzil is loyal to me but hmmmmmmmmm still I can't just let him go like that. Bukannya nak kongkong dia ka apa tapi I love him. Mesti laa kena jaga elokelok kann? Nevermind lah. Hmm. Ill figure it out later soon.

My study? Yes, I have further my study. Where? Let it just be a secret. I don't like it when everybody know when or where I went. Hihhi. Well. I gottat go. Will keep update with an interesting story soon. Bye guys. Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.